Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stork's Parking Spot

I have to say we did park here the other day. I was tired and it was cold outside. Part of me felt guilty for parking in this parking spot. I guess my feelings were mostly about being thankful for being able to walk and I was very much capable of walking. Not to mention I can remember a time when I couldn't walk and I told myself I would never take walking for granted. Part of me was happy for being able to park in this spot. I was carry a baby. A baby girl that would one day I would be able to hold and call my own. I pray for her life already. I pray she will live for God's desire for her life. God already has her life planned and I pray she will choose his plan. Also, I pray she will understand and never lose sight that God is always faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment