Sunday, February 7, 2010

Carlyn sent me her pics through email. This was taken when we first arrived at the Olive Garden. We had to wait awhile which we all wondered why since it was Thursday afternoon around 2:30. But we didn't have to wait too long.


Cooper's birthday was the same day and the thought was too sweet to include his balloon in the shower balloons.


The gift card for Target. I had a few minutes when we left the Olive Garden so went by Target and picked up a few baby things. I have to admit I'm feeling the nesting stage.


The girls. Some couldn't make it but send best wishes and love. Starting from the right side: Julie, Carlyn and Mary Jane. Starting from the left side: Sue, Catherine, Cathy and Diane.


All these girls and others that couldn't make it have played such a huge role in my life. I'm very blessed to work with a great group of women who are moms, wives and all friends.

1 comment:

  1. I recognize that shirt! Glad you were able to use some of my stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete