Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update

Tuesday, Dr. Goode said baby's heartbeat was 150. (right where it should be). She also said I had dilated 1 1/2 centimeters. This was increase from the previous week. What does this mean? Anytime Lily Grace could be born. Dr. Goode also said,at this point, she could easily break my water. She also told me she would be on call this weekend if anything happened. Dr. Goode isn't my primary doctor, but I like her. Not knowing if Dr. Ricinger, my primary doctor, will be delivering has been a little stressful but I have to trust God has everything under control. Also, I'm praying for the doctor who will be seeing and touching our "piece of heaven". Yes, I believe babies are a "piece of heaven". Below is one of the flowers Chris gave for Valentine's Day. I call the flower: Piece of Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful shot!! Lily Grace really is a piece of heaven!! I cannot wait until she is here! I already love her very much and I havent met her yet :) Hope you are doing well! I love you

    ReplyDelete