Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Movements

Finally, sweet baby I could feel you move! Today is Thursday, October 15, 2009 and your movement was felt Tuesday night. I was in the bed on my back and I could feel a "flutter". I told Chris who was just turning the lights off to go to bed and he immediately put his head on my stomach. I could tell his head was right on top of you. Soon after I Chris put his head on my stomach I could feel you "flutter" again. Chris lifted his head off my stomach and said "was that it?" I said "yes" smiling ear to ear. Chris putting his head back down on my stomach said, "I could feel that". Chris went on to say "hey baby...this is your daddy". We could feel you "flutter" some more and we both were so happy. I was so happy to share this moment with your Daddy. He's also my heart's reflection.

Your parents. Looking as natural as can be before bed listening to you and talking about your arrival.


Your happy Daddy.


Your happy Mom trying to take a photo of herself. Pretty good. At least I have my entire face in the shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment