Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Heart's Reflection

Yes, lately at work I've been putting my head in the freezer. This occurs in the mornings. I stand a lot at work and I think standing in the mornings for a long period of time just isn't working with my nausea. I haven't actually experienced morning sickness just the feeling like I'm going to get sick or pass out. I didn't experience this with Cooper. So, this is something new. I thought I would be over this feeling "sick" but not yet.

Its actually amusing to me to find myself coming out of a sudden heat flash of nausea, with my entire head in the freezer; while looking at the ice cubes trays. I have one of the girls actually see me in the mist hurrying to the freezer door say, "Dorothy, you look white as a ghost". This happened before I actually announced I was pregnant. She asked me and I said yes. She asked if I was taking anything and I said B6.


She suggested sipping on a can of Coke to help relieving my nausea . So, even this morning I opened a Coke and slowly took sips throughout the morning. For some reason, this helps! I'm so happy it does!


Well, baby I know you're in there and full of life so that makes me smile and happy! Yes, I realize this even when I'm feeling sick and when I'm smiling at myself while in the freezer.

I dedicate this picture to you, my sweet baby. One day, I will meet you, my Heart's Reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment